need help with exim4 and mail transfer

Steve smorrey at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 11:33:09 MST 2007

Sorry Corey,

After re-reading your post while properly caffeinated, I can see that
we actually agree.
Looking closer, LVM probably won't add much if anything to the overall
system weight.
However I do fail to see how LVM would make the task of mounting a
partition on a different volume when the need arises any easier.
Can you elaborate how what you are talking about and what I'm talking
about differ in their approach or end result?
Sincerely,
Steve