need help with exim4 and mail transfer

Steve smorrey at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 10:46:10 MST 2007

Adding in LVM here would not solve his issue and it would only serve
to introduce overhead into an already tight system (I've seen embedded
platforms with better specs than the box we are talking about here)

Creating individual partitions for each piece of the file system
especially /var and friends is just asking to run out of room and have
to repartition later.
Simply put, if he goes single parition now, If starts running out of
room in the future he can always copy /var or anything else for that
mater to a new drive and mount it.

Sincerely,
Steve