need help with exim4 and mail transfer

Dave Stevenson dnstevenson at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 16:52:43 MST 2007

Hi Steve -

My experience is with sendmail - but here's some things I usually check:

First, I would check your DNS entry.  You'll want to make sure that you have
an MX record pointing to your server.
Second, I'd make sure you firewall is allowing incoming port 25.
Third, make sure your mailserver will relay incoming mail for your domain.

Hope this gives you somewhere to start...

Regards,
Dave
http://www.silverrack.com - Affordable VPS Hosting