need help with exim4 and mail transfer

Dr. Scott S. Jones scott at fyrenice.com
Tue Nov 20 16:43:54 MST 2007

What would cause email to stop working? I can email OUT, but nothing comes
in.

I am running debian/sarge, with exim4. I run the following:

fyrenice:/home/scott# exim4 -bV
Exim version 4.63 #1 built 20-Jan-2007 10:40:39
Copyright (c) University of Cambridge 2006
Berkeley DB: Sleepycat Software: Berkeley DB 4.3.29: (September  6, 2005)
Support for: crypteq iconv() IPv6 GnuTLS move_frozen_messages
Lookups: lsearch wildlsearch nwildlsearch iplsearch cdb dbm dbmnz dsearch
nis nis0 passwd
Authenticators: cram_md5 plaintext
Routers: accept dnslookup ipliteral manualroute queryprogram redirect
Transports: appendfile/maildir/mailstore autoreply lmtp pipe smtp
Fixed never_users: 0
Size of off_t: 8
Configuration file is /var/lib/exim4/config.autogenerated

Suggestions where to start?

Scott

--
__

"AT FIRST YOUR DREAMS SEEM IMPOSSIBLE...
 THEN IMPROBABLE...THEN INEVITABLE"
  Christopher Reeve

Sandy Chiropractic Office	Dr. Scott S. Jones

V: 801.566.5428			MAILING ADDRESS
F: 801.858.9300			PO Box 1154
E: scott at fyrenice.com		Sandy, Utah 84091-1154