[Fwd: Re: [Website Feedback] Job posting]

Nathan taylor.nat at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 19:57:21 MST 2007

Charles,

I appreciate all your comments.  I'll be making changes to the web site
and resume soon to reflect some of the points you brought up.  I'll try
and get some cards printed soon too.

Just to let anyone whose curious on the mailing list know - I will be a
citizen as soon as the U.S. lets me, which will be in about 2 years, but
doesn't stop me working and paying taxes in the meantime.

And as far as my experience goes I have about 13 years in the computing
field, not counting programming from the age of 14 - I was a geek kid!

Hope to see you all at one of the next meet-ups.

Nathan