Utah job market and pay for Sys Admins Was: [[Website Feedback] Job posting]

Nathan taylor.nat at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 11:10:36 MST 2007

Gabe,

Thanks for the encouragement.

I looked at the job market in Montana (where my wife is from) and jobs
were few and far between.

I am not a weekend Linux user, its been my main OS since '98, and most
of my jobs have been in or involved Linux/Unix admin.

However I'm always happy to find people playing with Linux in their
spare time, as more users ultimately means more work for all of us, and
less Windows headaches to have to deal with.

Nathan