What did you think of Omniture's meeting space?

Doran L. Barton fozz at iodynamics.com
Thu Nov 15 22:08:22 MST 2007

Not long ago, Ryan Simpkins proclaimed...
> We had about 30 people show up for the meeting tonight. What did you all
> think? Did you like the facilities? We didn't have the usual conference room
> setup (table/power outlets). Was that a big deal? Did you like the social
> networking aspect after the meeting?
>
> Just looking for some feedback,

I enjoyed it a lot. The facilities were great. I know some people were
without power for their laptops, but that isn't too big of an issue. We can
scrape up 3 or 4 power strips and extension cords for next time. Not a
problem.

The light on the screen is a bit of a negative. Maybe we can get up and
twist those tubes off next time. Just remember to twist them back before we
leave.

The living room was great.

I agree about amplification for the speaker. I was sitting close enough to
the front it wasn't too bad for me (and I have a hearing problem), but I'm
sure people in the back were missing things here and there. Something quick
and dirty like a karaoke box would be sufficient reinforcement.

Thanks.

--
fozz at iodynamics.com is Doran L. "Fozz" Barton
 "Lost: small apricot poodle. Reward. Neutered. Like one of the family."