What did you think of Omniture's meeting space?

Clint Savage herlo1 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 08:59:59 MST 2007

On Nov 15, 2007 8:22 AM, Derek Davis <derek.davis at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 14, 2007 11:47 PM, Ryan Simpkins <plug at ryansimpkins.com> wrote:
> > We had about 30 people show up for the meeting tonight. What did you all
> > think? Did you like the facilities? We didn't have the usual conference room
> > setup (table/power outlets). Was that a big deal? Did you like the social
> > networking aspect after the meeting?
> >
> > Just looking for some feedback,
> > -Ryan

I had a great time!  Even though I was the presenter, and have seen
the facilities before, they were awesome!  Maybe after the meets we
could meander to Village Inn or IHOP for a little after-geek let-down
gathering.  We do this over at UPHPU and its pretty great!

See you all in January at PLUG.

Cheers,

Clint