What did you think of Omniture's meeting space?

Derek Davis derek.davis at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 08:22:57 MST 2007

On Nov 14, 2007 11:47 PM, Ryan Simpkins <plug at ryansimpkins.com> wrote:
> We had about 30 people show up for the meeting tonight. What did you all
> think? Did you like the facilities? We didn't have the usual conference room
> setup (table/power outlets). Was that a big deal? Did you like the social
> networking aspect after the meeting?
>
> Just looking for some feedback,
> -Ryan

I thought the facilities were great, and it was fun to be able to hang
out afterwards.  My concern would be that the door we came in was
locked, so if anyone showed up late, they wouldn't be able to get in
to join us.  Someone should probably make their cell phone number
available for late comers to call, so they can go open the door. :) Or
maybe we'll just all have to be punctual...

Derek