What did you think of Omniture's meeting space?

John M. Anderson sontek at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 00:06:03 MST 2007

On Nov 14, 2007 11:47 PM, Ryan Simpkins <plug at ryansimpkins.com> wrote:

> We had about 30 people show up for the meeting tonight. What did you all
> think? Did you like the facilities? We didn't have the usual conference
> room
> setup (table/power outlets). Was that a big deal? Did you like the social
> networking aspect after the meeting?
>
> Just looking for some feedback,
> -Ryan

The facilities are awesome! The living room is a great place to socialize
and that part of the meeting was the best part.  I think not having the
office table improves the actual presentation because everyone pays
better attention.

The only part I did not like was that we had to cut our conversations
short and leave the facility.