The coolest T-Shirt

Dave Smith dave at
Mon Nov 12 09:38:35 MST 2007

Kurt Griffiths wrote:
> I'm always on the lookout for good, nerdy T-Shirts. I thought you folks
> would get a kick out of this one. It's definitely going on my Christmas wish
> list!
> *Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with ThinkGeek. I just like the
> shirts!*

I was looking at this one earlier, and read a few reviews about it. The
top 2 complaints I found were:

   1. The meter updates infrequently, and is not very granular (i.e.,
it's either full strength or zero strength).

   2. The meter does not show up in day light very well.

I *almost* bought one. I opted for this instead:

I don't normally buy stuff like this, but somehow I won a $50 ThinkGeek
gift cert, and couldn't resist the binary watch.