/dev/hiddev0

Andrew Jorgensen andrew.jorgensen at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 14:32:27 MST 2007

On Nov 11, 2007 2:10 PM, Charles Curley <charlescurley at charlescurley.com> wrote:
> What's the name of the program?
>
> Have you asked the vendor? Do they support their product?

Software is NCH Express Scribe.  They have a support forum I'm trying
to register for and all evidence suggests that they use Ubuntu.  The
trouble I may run into there is that they also make their own hardware
which does show up as a hiddev apparently.  Once I get on that forum I
may find that they have a solution for me but I thought I'd ask here
as well since I'm sure someone on this list has worked with usbhid.