/dev/hiddev0

Andrew Jorgensen andrew.jorgensen at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 14:29:50 MST 2007

On Nov 11, 2007 2:15 PM, Clint Savage <herlo1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I suppose that mknod woudn't work?  I am guessing that it has a major
> and a minor number, you could easily create the correct device

I tried this without any success, I think what's going on is that
usbhid is handing it off to the event driver and not offering me a
hiddev at all.  It's starting to look like if there is a solution it's
going to be forcing usbhid to handle the device directly.  I've read
about some kind of usbhid quirks interface but haven't learned what
that is yet.