PLUG: Special Request to the Bloggers

Ryan Simpkins plug at ryansimpkins.com
Fri Nov 9 00:14:03 MST 2007

I'd like to make a special request of the local tech bloggers out there.

Please help spread the word by blogging this week about the direction you see
Utah Open Source moving. Some possible questions to answer:

- What direction would you like to see Utah open source go?
- How can we all collectively reach new heights?
- What are the weaknesses the local groups need to overcome?
- Who are the players in the local open source industry?
- How can someone new to the game get a piece of the action?

If you feel it is appropriate please encourage your readers to attend the PLUG
meeting on the 14th. Hopefully by engaging a large group we can set a
collective direction, and a theme to follow as a community.

Thank you,
-Ryan