help with utopia related legislation

Steve smorrey at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 10:49:23 MST 2007

This bill seems pretty critical to the future of Utopia, iProvo and
other community broadband initiatives.
I wonder if it wouldn't be prudent for us to have a luncheon sometime
very, very soon to discuss this bill and it's potential ramifications.
It would be nice if we could invite the public to the luncheon, or at
least our civic leaders.
This would be an excellent application IMHO of the recent Nerd Lunch
program we've been having.
Let me know what you guys think.

Sincerely,
Steve