ocr for pdf

Gabriel Gunderson gabe at gundy.org
Mon Nov 5 23:14:06 MST 2007

On Mon, 2007-11-05 at 22:59 -0700, Kyle Waters wrote:
> I've seen pj talk about something she uses on groklaw but can't
> remember it offhand.  Does anyone have something they have used?

Here, I'll type it for you.  I'm pretty fast....

LEGISLATIVE PROPOSAL: Restrictions on Activities Related to Title 10,
Chapter 18, Municipal Cable Television and Public Telecommunications
Services Act
The following outlines possible provisions in legislation restricting
certain activities permitted under Title 10, Chapter 18, Municipal Cable
Television and Public Telecommunications Services Act (Act), and is not
a comprehensive analysis of that legislation. For more information,
please contact the Office of Legislative Research and General Counsel

That's taking longer then I thought; skip the OCR and just use
pdftotext.

Gabe