TV Writers Set To Strike? I thought they were fired years ago!

John M. Anderson sontek at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 23:01:48 MST 2007

I'm not part of the Church so I don't know how things work, but it
seems very contradictory to me that  they would be an affiliate
with a company like NBC that does not  share the same moral
beliefs as they do. You would think paying for the broadcast of
the conference would spread the gospel and get more members,
which in return would bring in more tithing money. So I don't think
the answer of 'Should we stop building churches to broadcast
the conference?'  is very valid.  "You have to spend money
to make money" fits a little better ;)