TV Writers Set To Strike? I thought they were fired years ago!

Merrill Oveson moveson at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 15:21:24 MST 2007

Ever heard of an ad hominem attack?  Let's eliminate me entirely from the
argument shall we?
I'm a bad person and I'm stupid.  I have no moral authority and I'm destined
for hell.  Free feel to believe the worst you can about me.  For all
you know, I'm writing this message at the state penn serving 25 to life for
murder.  Now attack the following statement all by itself:  "The Church's
ownership of KSL with its affiliation of NBC is a conflict of morals
because the programming that NBC provides is contrary to the mission,
teachings and doctrines of the church."