TV Writers Set To Strike? I thought they were fired years ago!

Merrill Oveson moveson at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 14:16:39 MST 2007

The church does not have to have the NBC affiliation to broadcast
conference.  They could be an independent station like KJZZ.

"In the end, KSL would go down in flames, and NBC would still be
broadcasting the same TV shows.  In the end, the only one to lose in such a
situation would be the LDS
church and its members."
True, NBC would still continue to broadcast the same shows.  Yes, network TV
will continue to get worse.  I'd just prefer that that church I belong to
not be a part of it - no matter what the monetary consequences.