TV Writers Set To Strike? I thought they were fired years ago!

Levi Pearson levi at cold.org
Sat Nov 3 20:26:52 MDT 2007

"Alex Esplin" <alex.esplin at gmail.com> writes:

> I think this whole argument is a joke, but if you're going to quote
> scriptures at everyone for watching TV, even KSL, then it's probably
> not a good idea to shoot your moral authority in the foot by
> mentioning sleeping during priesthood meeting.

Clearly he's far more enlightened than mere Stake leaders if he knows
better than the President of the Church.  Why should he bother paying
attention to them?  We should all follow in his footsteps by writing
angry letters to Church HQ pointing out the awful conflict of
interest.  Then, by democratic fiat, we'd force the church to divest
itself of its evil network TV affiliation!

                --Levi