TV Writers Set To Strike? I thought they were fired years ago!

Barry Roberts blr at robertsr.us
Fri Nov 2 18:30:29 MDT 2007

Merrill Oveson wrote:
> Frankly, it's an embarrassment that the church is involved in such an
> obvious and blatant conflict of interest.  I have to laugh every time I sit
> in church and hear how evil TV is.

Heh.  Never thought about it that way.  So that means I could show an
episode of "The Office" or "Heroes" to my webelos den, or maybe the next
time I teach in EQ, since it's church-approved, right?  Oh, even better
(checking my myth listings), "My Name is Earl", "Chuck", or "Bionic
Woman."  This could be fun.

Barry