TV Writers Set To Strike? I thought they were fired years ago!

Derek Davis derek.davis at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 15:41:23 MDT 2007

On Nov 2, 2007 2:22 PM, Joshua Simpson <std3rr at gmail.com> wrote:
> 4) Be unable to look down upon others in a smug, condescending manner

Are you looking down on me in a smug, condescending manner for looking
down on others in a smug, condescending manner? :)

To feel that generally smarter people watch less TV than less smart
people does not imply that watching TV means your less smart, nor that
all smart people don't watch much TV, nor that you are less of a
person for watching it.  Just that some feel there is a correlation,
not to say there aren't exceptions.