proper disposal of a monitor

Mister E Mister.Ed at AgoraCart.com
Fri Nov 2 13:38:13 MDT 2007

Dave Smith wrote:
> Mister E wrote:
>> Recycling is thumbs up all the way, but carbon offsets are a scam
>> right now.  What a waste!
>
> May I ask what makes you sure recycling is so good?

no.  mainly because I didn't say it was good per se, just that I gave it
a thumbs up as a private individual. I've looked into a lot of recycling
issues and technologies lately, so I approve of it in most cases, as
well as practice it when I can.  But that is my insight, and not yours.
You need to decide for yourself and act upon what you know or don't
know. That's the beauty of our Country :)