TV Writers Set To Strike? I thought they were fired years ago!

Michael L Torrie torriem at chem.byu.edu
Fri Nov 2 12:21:39 MDT 2007

Jonathan Duncan wrote:

> Mythbusters rocks!  I love the Discover channel.

Nah. Mythbusters is immature and lacking in scientific ways and more
often than not doesn't prove anything.  Dirty Jobs, on the other hand,
now there's a show that rocks.

I also have a habit of watching the conspiracy channel, I mean the
history channel, but this presentation of history as entertainment might
be doing us all a big disservice.  Digging for the truth is pretty good
though.  Certainly, though, all their shows on Christian history are not
terribly reliable.

I previously had stopped watching TV entirely when I discovered
tv-links.  Now that it's gone, I have to feed my British comedy habit
with the paltry offerings on KUER.  What a shame.