Edubuntu on older machines.

Jon Gale donjuanica at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 09:58:24 MDT 2007

> Is anyone here aware of a similar program in the area, and if not
> would anyone like to assist me in starting an endeavor such as this?
> Furthermore, is anyone aware of any needy kids especially families in
> the area who could benefit from this?

I don't know that my time constraints would allow me to embark on such an
adventure, but I certainly have some old hardware I'd be willing to donate
to the cause! Feel free to contact me off list for more info.  Also, I bet
we could come up with a pretty good list of recipient candidates if we ask
our local ecclesiastical leaders.

Sounds like a fun project.

Jon
--