proper disposal of a monitor

Steven Alligood steve at bluehost.com
Fri Nov 2 09:49:56 MDT 2007

Just because they are buying renewable energy blocks does not mean they
buy in to the whole carbon credit thing.  That may just be tacked onto
the page in order to allow customers who believe it to stay customers.

The entire green way of thinking is catching on right now, and any
company that wants in on that bandwagon has to promote green, whether
they completely believe it or not.

Also, I do not know how much power xmission uses, but my guess would be
that the 3100 blocks they purchase is not anywhere near how much power
they use.  It is just an offset.

However.

Whatever they believe, good for them for using wind power for at least
some of their stuff.

-Steve