TV Writers Set To Strike? I thought they were fired years ago!

Derek Davis derek.davis at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 08:32:54 MDT 2007

On Nov 2, 2007 6:45 AM, Steve <smorrey at gmail.com> wrote:
> I can't imagine that the highly intelligent folks on this list spend
> much time watching TV, OTA or otherwise, so what do you do for family
> together time (or if single what do you do in your downtime).

Few things can beat a good book.  My wife and I will sometimes read a
good book together.  We read Lord of the Rings that way.  My kids also
love it when I read to them.  In connection with that, a trip to the
library is always fun.  We also love to go for walks on the Provo
river trail.  Most weeks, we watch less than an hour of TV, total.

Derek