Very OT: Possible Scam, what do you think?

Daniel C. dcrookston at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 23:38:07 MDT 2007

If the person receiving the CD didn't opt for insurance on the
delivery, I'd say it's their problem.  However, if it was shipped via
anything other than US mail, they should have a tracking number where
they can look into it more.  If it was sent via US mail, there are
other options for tracking.  (I don't know what they are, but I know
they have them.)

Just based on the guy's signature, I'd say it's a scam.  How can
anyone be so full of themselves that they'd put TWO LINES of acronyms
after their name?  Reminds me of a line from a book:

"I am Borel, Duke of Hendrake, Master of Arms of the Ways of Hendrake."
"You speak with a lot of capitals, sir"