Very OT: Possible Scam, what do you think?

David D Turley turley at juno.com
Sat Mar 31 22:29:44 MDT 2007

A friend of mine recently got this from a sale they did on Amazon
marketplace:

---
From: "Dr. Christopher J. Reiss" <lastresortfarm at msn.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 21:05:16 -0400
Subject: RE: Your Amazon Marketplace Purchase

I purchased over 3,000 CDs recently from Amazon Marketplace and I am
reviewing records from February. I see the CD I ordered from you (see
listing below for full details) has not arrived yet, though your notice
indicated it was sent to be sent 1st class Feb 27th; please advise and/or

issue a refund asap.

Best Regards,

  Chris

C. J. Reiss, B.A., M.A., Ph.D., M.B.A.
& Ed.D., LL.B., LL.M., D.Litt. (Candidate)
Clinical Psychology, Health, Education, Business, Law & Policy Analysis
P.O. Box # 47 Cold Spring Harbor, New York 11724 U.S.A.  +00 1 (212)
517-7755
106 Tyler Court, Building #A, Canterbury, Kent CT2 7UF United Kingdom
+44
(0)20 7193 8669

Home Page: http://www.reisscorp.org
WebLog: http://reiss.blogs.com
e-Mail: prof.reiss at alumni.gwu.edu
e-Fax: +00 1 (212) 937-5281

                ~~~~~~ Privileged & Confidential Communications ~~~~~~

---
<snip> Rest available if relevant...

Thanks,
Dave