MySQL last table alteration time

Stuart Jansen sjansen at
Wed Mar 28 14:52:30 MDT 2007

On Wed, 2007-03-28 at 13:52 -0600, Dave Smith wrote:
> Stuart, are you feeling bored today? I'm surprised because this isn't
> even a Friday night... :P

Small class. I don't have to run from desk to desk helping people do the
labs.... Hey, wait a minute, I think you're trying to imply something
that should offend me! Why I oughta! I never! (Well, hardly ever...) But
that's beside the point!

Stuart Jansen              e-mail/jabber: sjansen at
                           google talk:   stuart.jansen at

the results." -- Winston Churchill