MySQL last table alteration time

Dave Smith dave at thesmithfam.org
Wed Mar 28 13:51:33 MDT 2007

Brandon Stout wrote:
> I agree.  That does sound better.  I may give that a try on some of my
> own databases and tables.  I wonder if this falls under one of the
> normalization rules I haven't committed to memory beyond level 3...

Normalization rules can be fall down in the real-world. I double there's
any normal form that dictates putting table names as strings in another
table. :)

I remember studying normal forms in college and thinking, "What? This is
just common sense. Why do we need a text book for this?" I think I
applied the same reasoning to this problem as well.

--Dave