Linux lockup

Brian Hawkins brianhks at activeclickweb.com
Mon Mar 26 13:23:03 MDT 2007

I've ran a memtest for over 9 hours and that is fine.  The system seems
to run pretty cool.  It doesn't lock up when I'm really pushing it.  The
lock ups tend to be random, like I'll go to click the back button while
surfing the internet and wham!.  It is a total lockup too.  I cannot
even ssh to the box from another machine when it happens.

I've looked at ulimit to get a core dump but I'm not sure that will
catch what is going on.

The worst part of this is that I'm loosing the argument with my wife as
to why I switched to linux :(

Brian