Logos Needed

Ryan Simpkins plug at ryansimpkins.com
Mon Mar 26 10:42:41 MDT 2007

Hi All,

Can someone please help PLUG out with this request. We need a couple smaller
versions of the PLUG logo for LinkedIn Groups:

"Please reply to this email with two different-sized group logos attached
(in two separate files). File #1 should be a GIF (.gif) image of your
group logo that's 100 pixels wide and 50 pixels tall.This file should be
named "groupname_large.gif." File #2 should be a GIF (.gif) image of the
same logo, but sized 60 pixels wide and 30 pixels tall. This file should
be named ("groupname_small.gif"). Logo files need to be delivered in GIF
(.gif) format. Animated GIFs are not permitted."

I know LinkedIn isn't 'all that', but a lot of PLUGgers are on there and I think it
would be nice for other professionals to see PLUG associated with their network
contacts. Once we get LinkedIn Groups working with PLUG I'll send a follow up e-mail
explaining to those interested how to sign up and get associated with the group.

Thanks,
-Ryan