Subversion file and directory name size limit

Steve smorrey at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 19:20:32 MDT 2007

I've done much worse to SVN repos before.
I wrote a little script to run when my IDE exited, it was meant to
clean up all the little ~ backup files created by the ide and auto add
anything new.

!/bin/sh
svn add *
svn delete * (was supposed to be svn delete *~)
svn commit -m "Auto added new files to repo"

Yes this is an example of some of the worst thought out code I've ever created.