death to gmail users!

Mike Heath mheath at apache.org
Fri Mar 23 11:25:02 MDT 2007

On 3/23/07, Von Fugal <von at fugal.net> wrote:
> Um, sorry, got lost in the thread. It was Mike Heath's post I was
> referring to, top posted and untrimmed. Anyway, bottom post is best, top
> post is just fine _if_ _you_ _trim_.

Sorry.  I didn't mean to waste your precious bandwidth by not
trimming.  That was an extra 200 bytes you had to unnecessarily
download that you can't get back.  What a waste.  And now the mailing
list archive has to store those unnecessary 200 bytes.  At this rate,
the mailing list archive might run out of storage space before the end
of the millennium.  Oh the horror!

The signal to noise ratio on this list is incredibly low.  If I
unsubscribed from this list, I don't think I would miss anything.

So long, and thanks for all the fish.