death to gmail users!

Mister E Mister.Ed at AgoraCart.com
Fri Mar 23 11:11:12 MDT 2007

> Um, sorry, got lost in the thread. It was Mike Heath's post I was
> referring to, top posted and untrimmed. Anyway, bottom post is best, top
> post is just fine _if_ _you_ _trim_.

Who all came up with the keen idear that bottom posting was best?  Top
posting seems a bit more efficient to me, in most cases (not all). If I
want to waste time scrolling down, I can do so, should I need a reminder
of previous conversation points.

I believe this whole issue is a matter of preference. Personally, I only
do bottom posting crap to be polite where I know it's appreciated.  But
in the end, if you really get that annoyed, remove yourself from any
mailing lists and close your email accounts as soon as possible.  Your
life will be forever miserable if you continue to communicate with other
folks.

Mister Ed