Thoughts on SuSE: What do you think?

Clint Savage herlo1 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 17:41:13 MDT 2007

As far as updates go, OpenSuse and SLES both have a new tool called rug
(which comes from ximian's red carpet).  It supports all sorts of
repositories including yum, zenworks, novell, and even apt repos.  Of course
the repos have got to be fore SUSE and your architecture, but there are
quite a few of them out there.

Cheers,

Clint