death to gmail users!

Stuart Jansen sjansen at buscaluz.org
Thu Mar 22 14:37:34 MDT 2007

On Thu, 2007-03-22 at 13:26 -0700, Hill, Greg wrote:
> > :0:
> > ^From:.*grhill\@corp.untd.com
> > /dev/null
>
> Funny, since I bottom posted and trimmed.  And I wasn't using gmail.  At
> least now I can call you names without you knowing, bwa ha ha!!!

You'd rather call me names behind my back instead of to my face? I don't
know about you, but whenever I see someone do that, it hurts their
credibility. I have much more respect for someone that's willing to call
me stupid to my face.

Of course, because I know they're wrong, it ends up hurting their
credibility anyway... so maybe it's a wash. ;-)

Stuart Jansen              e-mail/jabber: sjansen at buscaluz.org
                           google talk:   stuart.jansen at gmail.com

the results." -- Winston Churchill