You see a sign post up ahead it reads, "Welcome to RPM Hell"

Ryan Simpkins plug at ryansimpkins.com
Thu Mar 22 13:48:53 MDT 2007

For the record, I upgraded FC5 (most up to date) to FC6. Upgrading took about an
hour and twenty minutes. After the upgrade: yum update. Now I'm installing 989
packages! Thank you Fedora!

I'm not complaining see... I'm happy about it. See my joy and enthusiasm leap off
the page?! Where is the nearest CD burner?? Where oh where? I've got a couple isos
on the way down. dd if=/dev/urandom bs=512 count=1 of=/dev/sda, rm -Rf /, destroy,
destroy!

-Ryan