Thoughts on SuSE: What do you think?

adam fisher afisher at circlepix.com
Thu Mar 22 13:12:22 MDT 2007

I ran SLES 10 Desktop for quite sometime and was very impressed.  It is the best desktop based linux distro that I found.  I ran it on a Dell Latitude 1gb ram 80 gb hard drive.

I used the smart package manager to get updates and such.  If you want to get the Official Suse released updates then you need to pay.  I never needed to though because I could always get them using the Smart Package Manager anyway.

-Adam