You see a sign post up ahead it reads, "Welcome to RPM Hell"

Steve smorrey at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 09:50:52 MDT 2007

Sorry I'm frustrated I've been up with this all night, and not wanting
to let it go.

Personally I've never run into dependency issues with any apt based
distro but maybe thats just me.

Ok so Fedora Desktop 7 is beta, I grabbed it looking for the latest,
never caught the beta bit (note to self don't download a new distro at
11pm).

Still any ideas on how to dig myself out of dependency hell?
I mean are there any RPM tools yet that can auto-resolve dependency issues?