You see a sign post up ahead it reads, "Welcome to RPM Hell"

Andrew McNabb amcnabb at
Thu Mar 22 09:40:31 MDT 2007

On Thu, Mar 22, 2007 at 09:29:59AM -0600, Steve wrote:
> I can't believe after all these years away from RedHat (my last
> installed distro was RH9), and we still have RPM hell.
> No other distro in recent memory suffers from dependency hell anymore,
> so whats the deal with Fedora?

Give me a break.  I've had just as many dependency problems on Debian
and Ubuntu as I have on Fedora, and I've had way more with Fink.  Add to
that the fact that you're using a beta version (FC7), and I think your
message was out of place.  That's my opinion, anyway.

Andrew McNabb