C++ stylistic concerns?

Steve smorrey at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 09:37:27 MDT 2007

Thats a really good idea.
Someone emailed me off list and said to try eclipse, since it works
the same on all platforms.
Problem is that my linux eclipse project won't compile on Mac or windows
and vice versa so I'm back to looking for a multiplatform build
solution, or dealing with 3 different project files again.
(my test program for the eclipse compile is literally just hello world)

I've written makefiles by hand before, but I've never tried to create
autoconf scripts and etc.  Are there any recommendations other than
man pages (which I've already read, and couldn't quite grok) for where
to start learning the auto-tools stuff from?