[OT] Reflowing BGA solder of a Video Chip on my Laptop

Steve smorrey at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 08:49:12 MDT 2007

There's also a pawnshop in Orem, next to the old Golds Gym on  about 1600S.
Not the big new shiny one, but a little tucked away in the corner on
the opposite side of state from the big one.

Anyways, the owner is one of the most skilled solder monkey's I've ever known.
He's fixed things that "professional electronics shops" said were not
worth fixing, on well more than one occasion.

Wish I could remember the guys name, or at least the name of the pawn shop.