C++ stylistic concerns?

Brian Hawkins brianhks at activeclickweb.com
Wed Mar 21 21:55:35 MDT 2007

I use CPMake (www.cpmake.org - I wrote it).  The documentation is badly
out of date.  It is basically a nice way of abstracting the compilers
for each platform and unifying your script into one.  I've used it to
compile Java code, C# code, C++ code and just about anything else I can
think of.

Right now I have a project that is probably 70% common code and runs on
both Mac and Windows.  Probably similar to what you are doing but you
most likely have less common code.  In both cases I compile by typing
"java make" at the command prompt.

I'll be more then happy to setup a build script for your project.  A
really cool thing with cpmake is that it is all contained in two very
small jar files that you can put right into your project.

Email me off the list with the layout of your project and I'll send you
a sample build script to start from.

Brian