[OT] UTOPIA advise

Von Fugal von at fugal.net
Wed Mar 21 18:13:20 MDT 2007

* Gary Thornock [Mon, 19 Mar 2007 at 15:34 -0700]
> I've never tried AT&T's service, but I've had service from all
> three of the other providers, and my experience was that
> XMission is *very* good, Veracity is *very* bad, and MStar
> achieves more or less the same astounding level of mediocrity
> as Comcast.  If XMission were to become available on iProvo,
> I'd switch to their service the very day it came online.

I second that Veracity is bad. Although I don't have much to compare it
to. Compared to what I have now... I find myself wishing I still had
Veracity. In general my experience with Veracity was unreliable,
although the support was friendly and informative, e.g. "yeah, we know
the problem and we're working on it, should be up in X." I just wished
they didn't have the problems to begin with.

Von Fugal