C++ stylistic concerns?

Steve smorrey at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 17:59:09 MDT 2007

Oh good because this is turning into a nightmare of various IDE projects.

Windows... Visual Studio 2k5 Express

Linux, Code::Blocks (Make was choking at first, but doesn't now due to
the change in layout so I may switch back to makefiles for Linux.

Mac, XCode (I really, really hate this IDE)

If you have a good crossplatform development solution I would be much
obliged, since a unified build environment would speed things up
dramatically.

Thanks!