C++ stylistic concerns?

Steve smorrey at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 16:42:20 MDT 2007

Well I think I may have just figured out one reason for not doing it this way.
Windows (Visual C++ .net 2005), is completely ignoring the namespace constraint.
So my CreateWindow function was being confused by the compiler with
Windows own CreateWindow function.  Hence a lot of errors about
missing variables.
My guess is the compiler is treating the .h file using c syntax rules
rather than c++ syntax rules.
Changing my .h to a .cpp fixes the issue.
Thats a less than optimal solution though :(

For what it's worth it's working like a charm on Mac and Linux.