C++ stylistic concerns?

Michael L Torrie torriem at chem.byu.edu
Wed Mar 21 10:56:59 MDT 2007

On Wed, 2007-03-21 at 09:56 -0600, Steve wrote:
> Either way they want something that they can control the licensing on,
> and my job is to provide them with that :D

And my point was merely that there's almost no way for you to do this.
They can control the licensing on their own code, but not the librarys'
licenses.  Of course I understand you are bound by your client's
contract, no matter how strange and ignorant they are.  But I do
question whether you can actually honor the terms of the contract.  It's
interesting to hear things from you and others who do contract work.
Gives me more information on things to watch out for.

Michael