Google Apps for domains

Andrew Jorgensen andrew.jorgensen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 08:47:47 MDT 2007

On 3/19/07, Michael Torrie <torriem at chem.byu.edu> wrote:
> Has anyone on this list tried out Google Apps for domains?

I'm using the chat service only at the moment.  I feel the same way
you do about running my own email.  Using their chat service
definitely seems better to me than running my own.  I also added the
appropriate SRV records so that people on other services besides
google talk should be able to contact me.

I may switch to their mail service yet.  If I did I would probably use
the fetchmail trick you describe as it would eliminate the worries
about having my own spam controls and having reverse DNS and what not.